Swim & Racquet Club Rules & Regulations
Swimming Pool Rules & Regulations
1. All persons using the pool, facilities and games do so at their own risk. Greystone assumes no responsibility for injury or damage resulting from such use.
2. Lifeguards and/or manager will be present at all times during pool opening hours. Lifeguards and managers are responsible for enforcing rules and regulations to maximize safety and enjoyment of members and guests. Club may choose to use Pool Attendant instead of lifeguards until 4pm on days when traditional school is in session.
3. Each club member must reside in or be a dependent of the same household purchasing membership.
4. Adults are responsible for safety, supervision, control and discipline of the children they accompany to the pool and tennis courts. This responsibility is not discharged because a lifeguard is on duty.
5. Use of the pool without an employed swimming attendant or lifeguard is prohibited.
6. Children under the age of 11 must be accompanied and supervised by a parent or guardian.
7. Infants must wear Swim Safe Diapers in both the baby pool and main pool.
8. Adults will be responsible for children using baby pool and deck area.
9. When lifeguards say it is adult swim, everyone under 18 must get out of the pool.
10. No running, dunking, splashing or roughhousing or boisterous behavior will be allowed in and/or around the pool. **
11. Diving Board Rules:
Limited to strong swimmers age 5 or older. Parents may NOT catch children
jumping off of the diving board.
Ø No swimming or diving in the deep end is allowed
except when the diving board is closed.
12. Slide Rules:
Ø Minimum age 5 years old and the ability to swim.
Ø Only one person may slide at a time.
Ø Only children who are capable of going down by themselves may use the slide. Parents may not hold the hands of their children as they slide or catch them in the water.
Ø No flotation devices may be used on the slide.
Ø Slides may be feet-first only.
Ø Bathing suits may not have buckles, buttons or anything that might catch and cause harm to the person on the slide.
13. Pool Club Guest Policy: Club member must accompany and register guest before entering pool area.
In County Guests: $5.00 per person. Each guest may only
visit six (6) times a season.
14. Glass containers are not permitted in or around the pool or inside the facilities fenced in area.
15. No Smoking is permitted within the pool or tennis court fenced areas.
16. Please wait 20 minutes after eating before entering the pool.
17. Members and guests should help keep the premises clean by depositing their trash in provided trash cans.
18. Gas and charcoal grills are not allowed on the pool deck. Grill area is provided.
19. Lounge chairs and tables are available on a first-come-first-served basis. Adults have priority. Members may not reserve prior to pool opening hours or at opening for use later in the day.
20. Adult lap lane is provided.
21. Wearable floatation devises may be used in the shallow end only, inside the lifeline.
22. Bandages are not allowed in the water.
23. Pets are not allowed in the pool area.
24. Management and staff will regulate and manage the use of the pool during operating hours. Management reserves the right to suspend any member or member’s guest who violates the rules and regulations or endangers safety of others. **
Tennis Court Rules and Regulations
The Recreation Committee was formed by and under the Greystone Association Board of Directors according to the by-laws of the Greystone Association. Please send your comments or suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org
Aquatic Management Company manages day to day operations of the pool. Comments and suggestions regarding pool maintenance or staff should be directed to the on-site manager first and then to a member of the Recreation Committee.
Thank you for being a part of the Greystone Swim and Racquet Club.
** Pursuant to rule 9 and 25 of the Greystone Pool Rules and Regulations, the management and staff will use the following guidelines to provide the safest and most enjoyable environment for all of our members and guests.
Anyone breaking rules, behaving inappropriately or being rude or insubordinate to an employee, member or guest will be assessed a “time out” for 15 minutes and not allowed to use the facilities during the interval. One warning will be given.
“Time Outs” will be recorded in the Greystone official incident report and filed.
If additional “time outs” are required during the same day, parents or other responsible adults will be notified and asked to be present and assist with the interactions between the management and the child. Second offense for an adult member or guest will require that the offender leave the premises immediately.
If additional “time outs” are assessed during a 7-day period, a 3-day suspension of pool membership may be applied and the individual will not be allowed into the pool facility during the suspension. The parents or responsible adults will need to meet with the manager and staff before reinstatement of pool privileges will be given to the child after the suspension.