Whereas the Declaration of Covenants, Rights and Restrictions and the By Laws of the community assigns the Board the authority to establish rules and regulations, and
Whereas the Board of Directors recognizes the need to establish a resolution to prevent parking of vehicles and storage of materials on its traffic islands, and
Whereas there is a need to establish a process for administering such:
Now, THEREFORE BE IT RESOLVED THAT,
- Parking of a vehicle at any time on association owned common space parking Islands or entryways is strictly prohibited. This includes ‘partial’ parking wherein only one, two or three vehicle tires are on the turf or plant bed section of the common area.
- The traffic islands may not be used for temporary or permanent storage of any sort, including but not limited to, mulch, landscape debris, trash/garbage items, etc.
A vehicle is any two or more wheeled car, truck, van, motorcycle or
the like as well as any trailer or recreational vehicle.
- A vehicle will be tagged and subsequently towed if it remains for five (5) days or greater.
- A log will be maintained and vehicles previously tagged will be towed without further notice.
- A fine may be levied should the Board deem it necessary to prevent repeat offenses.
Any damage to an island will be repaired and billed to the related
- Any items or materials found placed on the island will be tagged and removed and disposed of if remaining for five (5) days or greater.
- A fine will be levied for the violation and charged to the related owner’s account.
- Any damage to the island will be repaired and billed to the related owner’s account.
Approved by the Board of Directors: November 8, 2000